tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

How can I move the UI button? It's overlaps with Terraria Leveled's controls and I can't figure out how to move it.

Seriously?! There's no way to just edit the source?!

If not it would be a good update to add this option to the .json config.

For example Unleveled mod has this in its config to save the location of its HUD elements:

{
"settings": [
{
"EnePosX": 680,
"EnePosY": 889,​
}​
]​
}

Really shouldn't be hard to implement the same thing here considering that this mod already uses a json config file, no?

Last edited:
Yo! I've been having this mod for a while now and just now realized that the misc option does not show when i click it, it only removes the arrow to close the menu.

Hey, Whenever try to use Hero's Mod the UI is messed up and doesn't work properly. It won't show any of the UI and that makes it impossible to do anything, please help.
20170709144848_1.jpg

Unlimited reach mode also reduces the use time of items. This includes blocks of sand, but that has an unexpected side effect: if you drop blocks of sand from a height you will actually destroy a number of them on the way! I'm guessing that somehow they overwrite each other or something due to the low use time.

This is most easily reproduced by cutting out a column of sand in the desert, then going to the top, putting the mouse cursor where the blocks used to start, and dropping all the blocks you just removed into the hole. Assuming this works as my game consistently does, you should end up with a roughly 1/2 to 2/3 full line of sand, and no more sand blocks in your inventory.

It's not dreadful, because of course I can always magic up another pile of sand and fill the rest of the gap with it, but I have been frustrated a few times because I wanted to refill a hole to the same level it was, and I didn't check that ahead of time because, of course, I had just mined out the exact number of blocks needed to refill that..... :/

So for some reason this mod randomly makes it so Thorium's special key binds don't work after the first press, you have to leave and reenter the world for them to work again but only once.

So for some reason this mod randomly makes it so Thorium's special key binds don't work after the first press, you have to leave and reenter the world for them to work again but only once.
That sounds odd. Can you confirm that this only happens with Heros and Thorium, and tell me how to reproduce?

Using the Sawtooth Shark with unlimited reach leads to it being stuck in "running, but not cutting things" mode until you toggle off the reach. It then stops running, and behaves as you might expect. I have not tested with any other chainsaw. I have, however, verified that it's infinite reach that triggers the issue.

While it is running as long as the left button is held down it can be used to cut things. Once released, though, nothing can be interacted with in the world, including trees. If that detail helps. :{

Using the Sawtooth Shark with unlimited reach leads to it being stuck in "running, but not cutting things" mode until you toggle off the reach. It then stops running, and behaves as you might expect. I have not tested with any other chainsaw. I have, however, verified that it's infinite reach that triggers the issue.

While it is running as long as the left button is held down it can be used to cut things. Once released, though, nothing can be interacted with in the world, including trees. If that detail helps. :{
thanks for the report.

That sounds odd. Can you confirm that this only happens with Heros and Thorium, and tell me how to reproduce?

I found out what the problem was: pausing time. As soon as i unpaused time the keybinds started working again. And yes, this happens with only hero's and thorium installed. Sorry for the delay btw.

Back
Top Bottom