PC Hi everyone!

sdg1

Terrarian
Its great to be here! I haven't played Terraria for that long, around 100 hours, but I'm still getting to know stuff. My world is in hardmode cuz I epicly beat the wall of flesh with minishark. If you have any tips, please let me know them. Nice meeting you all :)

Welcome, Donut! Welcome to the forums!

And tips? Well I got one. Build walls that separate between each biome you have on the surface (or underground). But not all biomes though, just the one you think is worth protecting, like the biome where your towns are or biome that you think has an admirable lanscape. That way, you can prevent them for being destroyed when the evil is unleashed, and you can also monitor and contain the evil easily.

Welcome to the forums Donut!

I think you should start to break demon altars, so you can get new ores, and make an arena for the twins, skeletron prime or the own destroyer.
And if you want early wings in hardmode, use the leaf wings, even though they got nerfed, but still, you dont have to worry about the fall damage if you have wings.
That is my tip! :happy:

Welcome to the forums Donut!

I think you should start to break demon altars, so you can get new ores, and make an arena for the twins, skeletron prime or the own destroyer.
And if you want early wings in hardmode, use the leaf wings, even though they got nerfed, but still, you dont have to worry about the fall damage if you have wings.
That is my tip! :happy:

OK, thanks! I already got harpy wings like as soon as I entered hard mode because I found a spot with a bunch of alters and I got lucky enough for a huge vein of mythril to spawn nearby. The arena thing, that's a good idea, they have killed me at least 6 times by now ^v^"

Welcome, Donut! Welcome to the forums!

And tips? Well I got one. Build walls that separate between each biome you have on the surface (or underground). But not all biomes though, just the one you think is worth protecting, like the biome where your towns are or biome that you think has an admirable lanscape. That way, you can prevent them for being destroyed when the evil is unleashed, and you can also monitor and contain the evil easily.

This is some great advice! I really don't want my houses getting corrupted so this is super helpful :)

When you fight the mech bosses, fight skeletron prime first because he is the easiest mech boss, and fight the twins last because they are the hardest mech boss. Also a tip on fighting the twins, kill retinazer first, which is the one with the red iris. Ranged weapons work the best when fighting the mech bosses, though I found the shadow hex doll, which is a magic weapon that is obtained by killing summoners in the goblin army event during hardmode, works good on the destroyer and the twins.

Fight skeletron prime first because he is the easiest mech boss, and fight the twins last because they are the hardest mech boss. Also a tip on fighting the twins, kill retinazer first, which is the one with the red iris.

I was wondering which ones to fight first, also yeah the twins are super annoying to fight so thanks for the advice :)

Welcome! I hope you have fun here!

I recommend putting your dryad in a graveyard. When she’s there, she sells some seeds which can grow an entirely new (but dangerous) biome for your world! Just make sure to plant them away from your NPCs or jungle biome.

Back
Top Bottom