• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Hi guys!

What platform do you play on?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3/VITA

• Mobile (tablet or phone)

• Nintendo 3DS

• PS4

• Xbox One

• Total voters

SovietPotato

Terrarian
Hello! I have been playing Terraria for many years now and have decided to hop onto the forum side! While I may not be able to answer questions, I'm up for joining your worlds or helping in almost any way I can! I started on Xbox 360 Terraria, then went to PS4, a little bit of mobile on a slow Kindle Fire, and now I have my own PC on which I play Terraria! There is a poll up above on which platform you play on, but if I have missed any, please tell me and I will try to add it (if there is any way of editing a poll)!

Unit One

Staff member
Hello! I have been playing Terraria for many years now and have decided to hop onto the forum side! While I may not be able to answer questions, I'm up for joining your worlds or helping in almost any way I can! I started on Xbox 360 Terraria, then went to PS4, a little bit of mobile on a slow Kindle Fire, and now I have my own PC on which I play Terraria! There is a poll up above on which platform you play on, but if I have missed any, please tell me and I will try to add it (if there is any way of editing a poll)!
Hi there @SovietPotato, welcome to the forums. :)

Top Bottom