Hi I'm Malaana.

Do people in Canada actually say "eh" after stuff they say?
I get this question a lot. Personally I don't notice eh being said much. I ask a lot of questions mixed with a statement of sorts, and when I do I usually say "hey". An example would be "Blitzcrank flashed hey?" I don't know, trying to explain that habit is hard, mainly because of how dumb it sounds when I try to explain it.

The simple answer your question is sometimes. The Canadian stereotype isn't exactly all that accurate. People who live in Canada could confirm that each province really has their own stereotype that differs from other provinces.

Entered.

What's your favourite part about Terraria? (Like exploring, fighting, building, roleplaying or even the forums in general) c:

Hm.. I think I would have to say exploring. My mindset in Terraria is basically the same as in Minecraft. I will mine for days simply because its relaxing. Put on some good music and just relax while getting a bunch of useless materials that you will never end up using.

I'd say the forums since I haven't played Terraria in ages, but I didn't really want to use it as an answer.

Entered.

You play video games, right? What's the first game you've ever played, and do you still play it?

First game? Some Super Mario game for the SNES. I don't remember which one though. The oldest game I played that I still play from time to time would be Halo. Of course not the same Halo game as the first time, but the series. Back in Halo 3 I was pretty good at using the Sniper Rifle (Which is weird because nowadays I always tend to avoid Snipers in FPS games) but being decent at the Sniper in Halo translated into me getting into the Swat gamemodes. I would play on I think 8 or 9 out of 10 sensitivity and that really makes me wonder how I did it.

Entered.

Last edited:
First game? Some Super Mario game for the SNES. I don't remember which one though. The oldest game I played that I still play from time to time would be Halo. Of course not the same Halo game as the first time, but the series. Back in Halo 3 I was pretty good at using the Sniper Rifle (Which is weird because nowadays I always tend to avoid Snipers in FPS games) but being decent at the Sniper in Halo translated into me getting into the Swat gamemodes. I would play on I think 8 or 9 out of 10 sensitivity and that really makes me wonder how I did it.
Wait, did I break the rules somehow?

You might want to ask a doctor about that. I don't think that's normal.
It's not normal to sleep every day? :dryadtongue:

My sleeping schedule is messed up beyond bad right now. It slowly went from going to sleep at 1AM to going to sleep at 4 AM to 6 AM and now its at about 11 AM.

So, I'm assuming you mean 10 us dollars right? If anyone want's to know, that's about £6.84.

Up here in Canada it is also the morning of the 15th. Entries close in 7 hours, and the winners will be announced shortly after. Hopefully that will give me enough time to get in touch with the winners before I am too focused on Hockey tonight.
At least I can go to school and get back within 7 hours.

I need to step out, so I'm having the draw done about 15 minutes early. Each entry was assigned a random unique number, and then 2 of those numbers were re-drawn to give us our winners.

Congratulations to @darthmorf and @TheQuietBisharp . I sadly cannot open a PM with you at the moment to work things out, but I will send a PM out later on today when I get back. Thank you to all who entered, I appreciated all the questions!

I need to step out, so I'm having the draw done about 15 minutes early. Each entry was assigned a random unique number, and then 2 of those numbers were re-drawn to give us our winners.

Congratulations to @darthmorf and @TheQuietBisharp . I sadly cannot open a PM with you at the moment to work things out, but I will send a PM out later on today when I get back. Thank you to all who entered, I appreciated all the questions!
Holy :red:, I won? Time to get Steam now I suppose :p

Back
Top Bottom