Hiya!

Do you want new terraria NPCs? (i do :P)

• Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

• Moo

• Total voters

EJSuperStar

Terrarian
Hey, I'm EJSuperStar, but you can call me EJS, its nice to be here. I like.. well... stuff! I mostly joined so i could try and contribute my ideas into the game! I mean, i have 4 pages of one of my notebooks filled up with ideas, and i have plenty of empty pages too. :pinky: But yeah back to the point, don't be afraid to ask me questions (though i might not answer straight away :p). Welp, that was my version of an introduction so far. Now keep reading if you wana see some of my ideas :D

I was thinking of maybe some more NPCs for the game, like possibly a demon priest, a dungeoneir and a gamer! And i had the idea for an Ultra shark, the upgraded version of a mega shark "could only be more shark if it was one" and a hell moon a hard mode event where all hell enemy's start spawning on land :lslime: ! And the demon priest can only move in during it. More about my demon priest idea, you find him in hard mode hell, and you have to make a 'hell on earth' biome! and you need a 'Satan's seed' to grow the 'Satan's grass' (if this is added to the game (which it wont probably) i would happily change it all to hell grass and hell seeds and stuff like that) and yeah that's my intro! Hope to see you soon! (feel free to direct msg me or write on my wall (if there is one) if you want to know more about my ideas for terraria)

Hey, I'm EJSuperStar, but you can call me EJS, its nice to be here. I like.. well... stuff! I mostly joined so i could try and contribute my ideas into the game! I mean, i have 4 pages of one of my notebooks filled up with ideas, and i have plenty of empty pages too. :pinky: But yeah back to the point, don't be afraid to ask me questions (though i might not answer straight away :p). Welp, that was my version of an introduction so far. Now keep reading if you wana see some of my ideas :D

I was thinking of maybe some more NPCs for the game, like possibly a demon priest, a dungeoneir and a gamer! And i had the idea for an Ultra shark, the upgraded version of a mega shark "could only be more shark if it was one" and a hell moon a hard mode event where all hell enemy's start spawning on land :lslime: ! And the demon priest can only move in during it. More about my demon priest idea, you find him in hard mode hell, and you have to make a 'hell on earth' biome! and you need a 'Satan's seed' to grow the 'Satan's grass' (if this is added to the game (which it wont probably) i would happily change it all to hell grass and hell seeds and stuff like that) and yeah that's my intro! Hope to see you soon! (feel free to direct msg me or write on my wall (if there is one) if you want to know more about my ideas for terraria)
Welcome abroad! I and most others shall await any further ideas you have. Enjoy your visit(s)! `:D

Back
Top Bottom