Weapons & Equip Hood Vanity/Armor

XenoCat

Steampunker
So, recently I had an urge to wear a hood.. in Terraria. And no, don't assume that I forgot that hoods were already in Terraria. But my suggestion is simple.

Add new hoods as vanity, where you can still see your character's face, or part of it. Either a shadow covering the top bit, above or slightly below the eyes, or no shadow at all.

Now I know that some people like the hoods how they are, so obviously we could keep them. The new hoods could be variants of the normal armor hoods (Mythril, Spectre, etc.) and use the same stats.

I know it's simple and not many people may like it, but I do .-. :redspin:

index.php
Sprites by @drain.

Last edited:
Simple idea, and I like it.
For the shadow thing, Yoraiz0r's Scowl should work fine. Keep it off, so that the shadow is optional.
Anyways, this is a brilliant idea, I would use it, support.

Simple idea, and I like it.
For the shadow thing, Yoraiz0r's Scowl should work fine. Keep it off, so that the shadow is optional.
Anyways, this is a brilliant idea, I would use it, support.
The problem there is that it's expert mode only, and it doesn't cover the entirety of the eyes. But yeah.

The problem there is that it's expert mode only, and it doesn't cover the entirety of the eyes. But yeah.
True.
I'd probably be less inclined to use it if there was the shadow that covered the eyes. That's the main thing I'd want from this hood.

Back
Top Bottom