Hotbar placement

MrTopSodaPop

Terrarian
I real want to get into this game i have play like an hour... But the thing that is putting me off is where the hotbar is and how small it seem is there anyway to move it to the bottom center? and make it bigger i have looked around for a mod or ui skin but haven't found much and was told to ask here for help...

Thanks for the help :)

-Soda

You're asking about the PC version, right? (Your info tab says that you play on PC). I'll move this to PC In-Game Support.

As far as I know there is not a way to move the hotbar. However, you don't have to click on an item in the hotbar in order to use it, if you're finding the hotbar too small and far away. You can also use your number keys on the keyboard. Say, for instance, that your Bow is in slot 2 on the hotbar. By pressing the number 2 on the keyboard you'll switch to using that item.

Yes PC sorry new to the page, I know about the number i use them in every game with a hotbar... its just i tend to look down at the bottom of the screen and it gets very annoying having to look up to the top left all the time... how isn't this a mod or an option in game yet

Alright thanks while i have got you here do you know if theres a way to make crafting easier i dont like having to look over pics to try find what i want is there a mod that adds a search bar or something

Alright thanks while i have got you here do you know if theres a way to make crafting easier i dont like having to look over pics to try find what i want is there a mod that adds a search bar or something
Yes, I do believe there are mods that can help with that.

Have you considered running Terraria in fullscreen at a lower resolution? E.g. if your monitor is 1920x1080, try running it in fullscreen at 1600x900 or 1280x720. Admittedly, it restricts the world view a little, but it also has the effect of making everything larger.

Back
Top Bottom