Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hell

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Hollow

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Hallow Desert

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you were to put a house somewhere what would be your first option besides the grasslands
I'm eventually going to do a playthrough with my mobile friends, and I was going to build my individual house in a snow or underground ice. I was going to use boreal wood and some ice bricks, make it look like a refurbished ruined underground ice house.

You can't make a house underground or in hell. Otherwise I would put mine in the hallow because that is where I put my house in the game. I've also got some houses on the sky islands.

You can't make a house underground or in hell. Otherwise I would put mine in the hallow because that is where I put my house in the game. I've also got some houses on the sky islands.
Yeah, you can. In the Caverns for the Cavern Pylon, in hell to spawn WoF without a voodoo doll.

I like the jungle since it can't be corrupted(not fast at least) or a sky island as I don't have to excavate

Jungle, it’s the only biome that’s actually useful at every single point of the game. Every single other biome doesn't have nearly as many resources at all points of the game like the jungle does. Also, Frogs are super underrated. Because of the jungle's higher spawnrates, you can farm them faster than any other critter by a long shot, and each frog converts to either 20 silver or 10 minutes of one of the best buffs in the entire game. No other farming method takes absolutely zero resources like this and works this quickly. Selling Stained Glass still requires you make potions and then use up your gems/sand.

Back
Top Bottom