Switch How can i play online

Im a pc player so im sorry if i dont get this right but there should be a multie player option on the home screen

Im a pc player so im sorry if i dont get this right but there should be a multie player option on the home screen
They only let you play local, hosted games on the Switch, which is a bit annoying, especially considering the Switch easily supports online playability - just look at Minecraft.

I don’t think it’s a porting issue either, especially considering the Mobile version seems to have no problems with allowing online playability.

There's a multiplayer mode on the home screen, but when I click on it, it doesn't display the same thing as on PC... When you select : multiplayer, you have to chose the player and it display this :
IMG_20231010_222126.jpg

There's a multiplayer mode on the home screen, but when I click on it, it doesn't display the same thing as on PC... When you select : multiplayer, you have to chose the player and it display this : View attachment 432275
First, make sure you’re friends with whoever you want to play with.

Next if you’re hosting the world select “host,” choose the world you want to play in, and adjust the session settings. Then your friends will be able to join the world.

If you want to join a friends world they’ll have to follow the steps above. Once they’ve done so their world should show up on your screen.

They only let you play local, hosted games on the Switch, which is a bit annoying, especially considering the Switch easily supports online playability - just look at Minecraft.

I don’t think it’s a porting issue either, especially considering the Mobile version seems to have no problems with allowing online playability.
I’m pretty sure this isn’t true anymore because now selecting “Multiplayer” requires Nintendo Switch Online. Not 100% sure though.
IMG_6208.jpeg

Here’s my question: my ps4 is currently under repairs and I want to play terraria online with my friend but I only have my switch. Will cross play work? We both have the online subscriptions on our seperate consoles so yeah. How do we do it?

Here’s my question: my ps4 is currently under repairs and I want to play terraria online with my friend but I only have my switch. Will cross play work? We both have the online subscriptions on our seperate consoles so yeah. How do we do it?
It will not work because crossplay between consoles is not yet supported.

Back
Top Bottom