How did you obtain your first keymold?

Which keymold did you obtain first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I... never found one...

Someone I was playing with found a Corruption Key Mold within the first few days of Hardmode. Apparently I just have bad luck.
Haah... You probably have fine luck, if someone is finding one in the first few days of hardmode, that'd be really lucky.
[DOUBLEPOST=1414460941][/DOUBLEPOST]I am pleased at how big this thread is. Usually stuff I make tends to be a giant failure.

Found a hallowed keymold by, kind of, accident. I was just dodging all the enemies and trying to get past to the Desert when I was particularly frustrated with a Gastropod. Shot him down.

My first keymold was the crimson one, Just random killing a herpling :D
And for those who want a keymold, at least ooone, you can easily have one from the corruption
Eater of Worlds is the best way to have a keymold, if you have like, 20 summoners, you can have at least 4 corruption keymolds.
Unfortunately you can't bring the EoW to another biome :(
I have one frozen keymold, if somebody want...
And three of the corruption keymold...

Last edited:
I got the jungle key first when killing a jungle bat, when mobs used to drop directly keys.

But my first keymold dropped while i was farming ichor.

The keymold drops for me are weird, like this stray pixie spawning near my base that almost always drop one x) (btw i got 11 hallowed keymolds)

Hallowed. I was killing pixies near my house, and BAM! A Key Mold! I also got another Hallowed Key Mold from a solar eclipse and another one from a pirate.

Two in one day. I was farming for some souls of night and got the crimson one before i learned what one was. Then i got the jungle one without trying. I think I was looking for plantera bulbs.

On Saturday, I started my first hard mode. I killed my first hard mode mob, a pixie, and then blacked out for around three minutes from excitement. Also I got an unlucky ball of yarn a minute or so later. And the black cat, I can say, is the most adorable familiar ever.
Then wyverns. All of them... :(

I was Going down my mine (this was like 3 years ago or something) and i see this illuminant bat die in lava and im like "OMG HE DROPPED A HALLOWED KEY MOLD ISNT THAT WUT LIKE PLANTERA DROPS???!?!??!?!?",(being a big noob there

I had just started HM and was in the Corruption smashing Altars and got mine. I almost fainted when I handed it to the Guide to see what the materials I would need to make the actual key. o_O

Back when the drop chance was super low (and you could still get them from meteor heads) I got the crimson one after three straight nights of AFK farming...totally worth it.:cool:

I was Going down my mine (this was like 3 years ago or something) and i see this illuminant bat die in lava and im like "OMG HE DROPPED A HALLOWED KEY MOLD ISNT THAT WUT LIKE PLANTERA DROPS???!?!??!?!?",(being a big noob there
For one, it's Illuminati Bat, and for two, it couldn't have been more than a year ago :p

Nice. I use Piranha Gun for a different face. It makes Bone Key farming way easy. Effortless, really. I try to sell the Bone Keys on Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom