Resolved How do I delete threads?

thedkal

Terrarian
I have made the same request twice. This is against the rules. I did not read the rules. I would like to fix my mistake. All I want is two things, dreadnautilus pet and to fix my mistake. How do I delete threads?

Under the thread there is the Report feature. Request there a mod to delete the 2nd thread with linking to the 1st thread.

Normally threads are not deleted, but they are sometimes locked, or merged, generally seems to depend on what content is in them, why someone wants them deleted, etc. that seems to play a role in what the moderators choose to do in each case.

Either way, all you normally have to do is report it and the mods will take care of it.

I have made the same request twice. This is against the rules. I did not read the rules. I would like to fix my mistake. All I want is two things, dreadnautilus pet and to fix my mistake. How do I delete threads?
Hi there @thedkal thanks for trying to fix your mistake. It happens, we were all new once. :)

All of your threads should be fine now. The extra ones were locked and don't need to be deleted. The main one that you can post in about the dreadnautilus pet suggestion is here: Other Redigit has deleted twitter to hide from me. I’m dissapointed and offended. Sir we need a Dreadnautilus master mode pet.

Back
Top Bottom