PC How do I downgrade Terraria to older versions?

Onions

Terrarian
I've heard I can download an older version of tmodloader and it automatically switches to an older version but Idk which tmodloader version to download. I'm looking to downgrade to terraria v.1.3.0.8 so I can play with tremor remastered. I also have other mods that are compatible with 1.3.1.1 but will they still be compatible with terraria 1.3.0.8?

I've heard I can download an older version of tmodloader and it automatically switches to an older version but Idk which tmodloader version to download. I'm looking to downgrade to terraria v.1.3.0.8 so I can play with tremor remastered. I also have other mods that are compatible with 1.3.1.1 but will they still be compatible with terraria 1.3.0.8?
There is no legal way to downgrade Terraria to 1.3.0.8. You will just have to wait for the mods you want to play to be upgraded to the current version of Terraria (and according to the post above, they already have been).

There is no legal way to downgrade Terraria to 1.3.0.8. You will just have to wait for the mods you want to play to be upgraded to the current version of Terraria (and according to the post above, they already have been).
ya there is but you have to use steam console its quite easy

The Mod i Would like to play is cancelled so i cannot wait for it to be updated

Back
Top Bottom