Resolved how do i give my opinions / suggestions to terraria mobile 1.4?

First off, you found the section where you post it.
Second you need to choose where you want it according to the topic and go to prefixes and click mobile.
7EC19BBF-EBDF-4766-954F-EF461C720F2D.jpeg
DB8BA688-21D3-4236-8A86-92A041C26932.jpeg

como faço para dar minhas opiniões / sugestões ao terraria mobile 1.4?
Also, you can post in Mobile 1.4 announcement thread: Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Or, if you have suggestions or ideas that you think should be implemented, you can check out the Suggestion section (you’ll need to select a sub-forum in order to create a new thread): Player Suggestions

It’s best to post in only one spot though - please don’t create the same message in multiple areas.

Também pode publicar no tópico de anúncios Mobile 1.4: Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Ou, se tiver sugestões ou ideias que considere que devem ser implementadas, pode consultar a secção Sugestão (terá de seleccionar um sub-fórum a fim de criar um novo tópico): Player Suggestions

No entanto, é melhor publicar num único local - por favor não crie a mesma mensagem em múltiplas áreas.

Also, you can post in Mobile 1.4 announcement thread: Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Or, if you have suggestions or ideas that you think should be implemented, you can check out the Suggestion section (you’ll need to select a sub-forum in order to create a new thread): Player Suggestions

It’s best to post in only one spot though - please don’t create the same message in multiple areas.

Também pode publicar no tópico de anúncios Mobile 1.4: Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Ou, se tiver sugestões ou ideias que considere que devem ser implementadas, pode consultar a secção Sugestão (terá de seleccionar um sub-fórum a fim de criar um novo tópico): Player Suggestions

No entanto, é melhor publicar num único local - por favor não crie a mesma mensagem em múltiplas áreas.
OK thanks. But, I'm new here on the forum, so I don't know many commands, is there any place on the forum where I can learn, for example, how to create a sub-forum here on the forum?
forum forum forum

Back
Top Bottom