How do I install texture packs?!

PricklyPineapple

Eye of Cthulhu
I am trying to install the terraria HD texture pack but it doesn't work! I downloaded the latest file (It is a zip) I renamed it Texture Pack.zip like the website told me to, I pasted it into the Resource Packs folder and it didnt :red:ing work!

They didnt upload a tutorial for 1.4 texturepacks. And you should genuinely learn some coping skills or just finding ways getting your anger out a bit better. Just calmly DM the guy asking for installation instructions.

THIS MORNING I WROTE A THREAD ASKIN WHY MY TEXTURE PACK WOULDN'T SHOW UP, AND GUESS HOW MANY REPLIES I GOT? 0. NOW I AM MAD. IF I DON'T FIGURE THIS OUT SOON I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME, BUT I CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT THIS TEXTURE PACK. How do I install texture packs?!
(Stop your behaviour. it's ridiculous)

This mught help you

Just looked up the texture pack you had a problem with, you will have to create a folder with the name of your choice and then exctract the content of the texture pack zip file into that file of yours.

They didnt upload a tutorial for 1.4 texturepacks. And you should genuinely learn some coping skills or just finding ways getting your anger out a bit better. Just calmly DM the guy asking for installation instructions.
(Stop your behaviour. it's ridiculous)

This mught help you

Just looked up the texture pack you had a problem with, you will have to create a folder with the name of your choice and then exctract the content of the texture pack zip file into that file of yours.
I was writing in all caps because I thought that looked cool, not because I was trying to make it look like i was yelling or anything smh.....

I still don't really understand why it isn't working. I unzipped the file and added it back in. I couldnt find one of those pack.json things in the folder so idk. It said it is updated to the new texture pack system.

When you did somethign wrong, pack.json is there with the exture pack, did you created a folder like I said and then exctracted zip content into that folder?

I want to see directory, to sse if you did it right. I got it working, I find it suspisious.
show me.png

If That's not a problem, maybe pack is not a .json file, if that's true you will have to do something with it.

THIS MORNING I WROTE A THREAD ASKIN WHY MY TEXTURE PACK WOULDN'T SHOW UP, AND GUESS HOW MANY REPLIES I GOT? 0. NOW I AM MAD. IF I DON'T FIGURE THIS OUT SOON I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME, BUT I CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT THIS TEXTURE PACK. How do I install texture packs?!
@PricklyPineapple, I combined your two threads into one. Looks like you’re receiving some help, hope you get it sorted out, but even if you weren’t getting help and don’t sort it out, please don’t make an outburst like this again. Sometimes a thread can get zero replies, no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom