Mobile how do i make a pillar farm?

Wumpus

Terrarian
im looking for easy ways to farm the pillars because i have died at least 40 times to master mode moon lord and manually going around and whipping 300 damage inflicting blobs just for a magical summoning rock isnt very fun :nursemad:

You can not make an AFK pillar farm because the exact locations they appear will be different each time, you will always need manual input. But if you just want to beat the pillars fast I recommend watching a speedrun of the game and seeing how they do it- because they don't just run around and hope the enemies spawn fast.
And while watching them remember that you also do not need to do what they do at the same speed, just try to do it right. The time you save from not dying is usually a lot better than the time you save by building it faster.

I know the rules of spawning, right now i have built a box with no ceiling further underground to semi-automatically farm them. (This box is around 1000 blocks long so the pillar will always spawn roughly in the center of it) I only have one of these boxes so far and the farming mechanic is not complete, but here is my plans for what will happen when i am finished:

1. teleporter to the farm
2. teleporters off screen to send spawned pillar enemies to the center, where I can kill them with either a stardust dragon or any other weapon that can move through walls and can kill them fast enough.
3. banners for enemies that can move through blocks so i can kill them faster than they kill me

Back
Top Bottom