This was a first thing that I made in 1.3.1 update, in fact this is last iteration of it:
1. It support up to 32 destination points (never had to use all of them).
2. You can instantly teleport from main teleporter to the any of destinations.
3. You can teleport from any of destinations back to the main teleporter.
And here some brief explanation:
1. 8 wires that must be connected to the main teleporter (don’t send pulses on these wires manually).
2. Destination number selectors, order of these is [1, 2, 4, 8, 16].
3. Teleportation initiator, keep in mind that it must execute (4) and (5) strictly in right order (on this implementation it decided by wire length, but you can use faulty “jumper” for consistency).
4. Giant logic gate, that determine in witch temporary cabin (6) you will be teleported.
5. Giant logic gate, that determine in witch destination point (9) you will be teleported.
6. Temporary cabins. You may stuck in them if you try to teleport to unconnected location, for that case there is a safety switches that will teleport you to the main teleporter.
7. Set of jumpers that initiate teleportation from the temporary cabin to the destination.
8. This tall jumper keep track of signals on wires that goes between temporary cabin and destination. When signal is catched it initiate teleportation from the temporary cabin to the main teleporter.
9. Wires to the destination teleporters, they goes left to right in order of [R, B, G, Y].
[doublepost=1479510617,1479509126][/doublepost]Actually that solution suits only when you go bananas.
Usually in early game i do simple grid of teleporters:
It is super cheap but very effective, and it’s easy to extend.