How do you Collect your Chlorophyte?

Best way to get Chlorophyte

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From multiple worlds since they made it even slower to grow. If it decides to grow at all. Seems to be some kind of anti-farming views at relogic HQ.

I make a farm, and then go mining with a spelunker potion while it grows. The farm nets me 5-10 extra bars every time I harvest.

Make farms all over the jungle, then use a spelunker potion and explore and mine.

Netted full turtle armor+full specter armor one world, and have a lot leftover.

I have 3 5x6 patches of mud with a speck of chlorophyte in each under my base. Sometimes I go down and gather chlorophyte that grown on them.

I pretty much just look around the jungle areas I've already explored and look for Chloro patches, mine up those but leave behind 1 or 2 pieces so that the Chloro can regrow. It makes a good type of "side quest" when you're looking for Plantera Bulbs as well. If I get bad yields, I'll explore a part of the jungle I haven't explored before and find more.

I save up all of the bomb and dynamite that I find throughout the world for when I want to get Chlorophyte and then I use that to just melt the jungle down until there is nothing left. I usually wait to farm it though until I have already farmed everything else so that the yield will be decent.

I have never needed a farm; my world is always filled with, and spilling, chlorophyte. Even with a natural jungle that is slowly being eaten by Crimson. Probably because I've farmed hundreds of mechanical bosses in that playthrough; I believe they have something to do with chlorophyte growth. Or so I have heard.

I let my jungle become overgrown when continuously getting beaten by the HM Mech Bosses.
When I finally beat them, I make my turtle armor, and go continue the Playthrough.
Near the end, I overgrow my jungle yet again for more Chlorophyte, and mine it.

I'm way to lazy to farm anything.

walk through underground jungle, pick out all the chloro I see

Do something else for a few in-game days

Back to jungle, it's all replenished

2 repeats is generally enough to make everything. Farms are completely pointless and boring, the world naturally generates enough for you to have everything in just 1 hour of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom