Mobile How many PC/console exclusive items will be added to mobile?

Wolf653

Terrarian
I have generally noticed while reading on the wiki there are items and events that seem to be missing despite being added in 1.3 what i'm talking is critter statues, conveyer belts, yellow wires, and notably sandstorms that have exclusive items to that event now i completely understand why the whole one man's army is excluded due to it being focused on promoting a different game not on mobile.
Essentially to me these exclusions feel kinda unfair as i want to experience those features and useful mechanisms but am unable due to device limitations so what i'm asking is what features will be excluded and will these PC exclusive features get added.

I'm pretty sure the rewrite of the game on mobile and console was to ensure that all versions of the game are eventually the same (excluding necessary differences in UI), so the 1.4 update should bring mobile in line with PC.

I have generally noticed while reading on the wiki there are items and events that seem to be missing despite being added in 1.3 what i'm talking is critter statues, conveyer belts, yellow wires, and notably sandstorms that have exclusive items to that event now i completely understand why the whole one man's army is excluded due to it being focused on promoting a different game not on mobile.
Essentially to me these exclusions feel kinda unfair as i want to experience those features and useful mechanisms but am unable due to device limitations so what i'm asking is what features will be excluded and will these PC exclusive features get added.
Hi there @Wolf653, hopefully I can share with you some good news. ~:)

Right now the mobile version of Terraria is on version 1.3. These things came after 1.3:
  • Critter statues came with version 1.3.1
  • Conveyor belts came with version 1.3.1
  • Yellow wires came with version 1.3.1
  • Sandstorms came with version 1.3.3
  • Old One's Army came with version 1.3.5
So it's not that PC and console have those items and events as exclusive, it's the fact that mobile has only been updated to 1.3 so far. But the good news is that mobile is expecting a big update this month that will include everything up to 1.4 (so it will include the 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.3.3, 1.3.4, 1.3.5, and 1.4 updates all in one).

You can read more here:
Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Back
Top Bottom