PC How to choose the best mods for Terraria

Hey there, Terrarian! Did you download tModLoader, (if not, download it here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/) and don't know which mods to install? Well, with this handy guide, I can tell you about an amazing mod that spices up your game.

Now, some of the popular mods, such as Calamity or Thorium are pretty good for people who just installed tModLoader, but I'm going to be talking about the Calamity Mod in this thread. It brings fresh new content to the table, such as more bosses, (5 Pre-Hardmode, 9 Hardmode, 8 Post-Moon Lord, and 8 mini-bosses.) new items, (Over 915 Weapons, Armors, Accessories, and more!) 2 new modes HARDER than Expert, if you're looking for a challenge, (Revengeance, and Death. Revengeance spawns in your inventory on a new character, and can only be triggered in Expert mode. Death can be crafted at a Demon Altar for free, but can only be used if the player is in Revengeance mode.) 8 new ores to craft awesome stuff with, (Aerialite, Cryonic, Perennial, Charred, Astral, Chaotic, Uelibloom, and Auric.) 3 new biomes, (The Sulphurous Sea, a variant of the beach biome which, because of the sulfur, makes harmful bubbles and makes the water toxic, The Abyss, an intense biome located deep below The Sulphurous Sea that houses extreme water pressure and tough enemies, The Profaned Crags, a very dangerous biome that is littered with tough enemies, (Once Providence, the Profaned God is defeated, it gets even tougher.) Charred Ore, and sometimes ruined houses with chests inside, and the Astral Meteor, a meteor that requires you to defeat Astrum Deus, a space worm thingy to be able to mine it. I would talk about Calamity more, but I don't want to bore you, so get out there, download tModLoader, and install some mods!

Why is this guide called “how to choose the best mods”? It’s just an advertisement for calamity.

Back
Top Bottom