PC How to defeat the Golem

You don't know how to defeat the Golem? I can help you! First set a campfire and a heart lantern, so your life will not go down so fast. Make some platforms over the golems spawnpoint so he can't jump on the platforms. The items you should use are Megashark or Vampire Knives or what you think is the best for you. If you want to kill him fast, set some traps. You can use some other things if you want, like honey. This is just my method. Bye!:cool:
I'am planing on defeating golem with the chlorophyte partisan block that bad boy in and puff n' sting him away :D Yeah it's a lame way, but it works (unless it got patched in 1.3 xD )

I don't know if this still works with the new update but there is a really easy way to kill golem if you've got some healing potions, a nimbus rod, a rainbow rod, good minions and a powerful weapon like the terra blade.
All you have to do is summon golem in a temple which has a small tunnel out of the altar room. Jump into the tunnel and make sure golem gets close. Then when he hits you with his fist, keep attacking till it is down. Place one or both nimbus rod clouds above the other fist but make sure it doesn't hit any other body part. Once both arms are down, summon your clouds, rainbow and minions to hit the body of golem (you may have to resummon your rainbows and clouds since they do disappear). After a while, the head is detatched but it doesn't shoot, use this time to resummon the clouds and rainbow. When the head does shoot, dodge wisely. This part can be very hard but certain equipment does make it easier for example wings or the charm of myths. Golem should be defeated soon but if there is very little life left, you can always go in for the kill to make things quicker.

Back
Top Bottom