PC How to milk the Angler from his quest rewards

Not sure if anybody's said this before, but the Enchanted Sundial helps to speed things up, especially if you already finished the quest.
It's also relatively easy to get. :dryadsmile:

Not sure if anybody's said this before, but the Enchanted Sundial helps to speed things up, especially if you already finished the quest.
It's also relatively easy to get. :dryadsmile:
Did you forget about the cooldown?

7 (terrarian) day cooldown.

You can actually combine a lot of that and end up with only a few pools. In my current world I have one pool on the surface that has Crimson, Snow, Forrest, Jungle, and Hallow. All of those biomes are setup such that you can fish for each one from within the same fishing hut, just standing in different positions. I have a similar pool at the junction of the underground and cavern layer. At the underground/cavern fishing hut you can do all of the above, plus mushroom if you hop up on a slightly higher platform, and cavern level stuff if you drop down a single tile to the cavern layer. The only extra pools I need aside from those two is floating island,honey, and lava, and those might all be able to fit in the same screen. From there it's just a matter of setting up a teleporter to each.

I'd love to see a pic of that set up!

Gotcha, your thumbnail is really cool! Where'd you get it from?
You mean my avatar? Well, the background is from Re-Logic artwork, resized. Used a photo editing tool to paste my characters in and used some filters to make it appear somewhat painterly.
Thanks! :)

if you trow item out of your inventory you will be able to get next fish i was suprised when i 1time heared about that :D

Back
Top Bottom