How to minimize imp spawns?

notboiler

Terrarian
So, I decided I want a hell base and I consider myself pretty skilled at terraria but holy **** I can not deal with the imps with a wooden yoyo.. Is there any way to minimize or preferably completely dispose of imp spawns?

You could use a peace candle but you'll need to kill a pinky first. That reduces enemy spawns by 23%. You could also use a calming potion which reduces spawning by another 20%. Without mods you cannot "disable" spawning without editing code yourself, which would lead to problems if you aren't skilled at coding.

I never had any problems with imps besides when not enough of them spawn when I want something from them.

I guess you can.. -_- Get a better weapon.

Why are you still using a wooden yoyo? There are much better yoyo options at your point in the game.

Well, I'm at the very start of the game, first thing I did was make a hellavator, then got a reaver shark, then hellstone.. wooden yoyo was just a placeholder for my water bolt :S I like quick starts

Well, I'm at the very start of the game, first thing I did was make a hellavator, then got a reaver shark, then hellstone.. wooden yoyo was just a placeholder for my water bolt :S I like quick starts
I think you should upgrade your yoyo.

Doesn't putting up walls in your base block spawns, or doesn't that work in the Underworld? Outside your walled area, yeah I think it's peace candles and calming potions.

Back
Top Bottom