Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

Soo, do you like it? Also, what can I improve on?

• I like it!

Votes: 109 70.8%
  • I think it’s ok.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I HATE IT.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Nothing to be worked on.

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Shading

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Design

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Color palettes

Votes: 18 11.7%
  • Some other thing I didn’t think of.

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • It all needs work.

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • By choosing this option you officially pledge your life to almighty Borf.

Votes: 47 30.5%

• Total voters
Ok, @TerrarianGamer0527 your armors are finished! (I'm not an expert at armor, but I tried my best and I hope you like them!)

Slime Armor
Slime Helmet.png
Slime Breastplate.png
Slime Leggings.png

Crystal Armor
Crystal Helmet.png
Crystal Breastplate.png
Crystal Leggings.png

Steampunk Armor
Steampunk Helmet.png
Steampunk Breastplate.png
Steampunk Leggings.png

Ok, @TerrarianGamer0527 your armors are finished! (I'm not an expert at armor, but I tried my best and I hope you like them!)

Slime Armor View attachment 207337 View attachment 207335 View attachment 207338

Crystal Armor View attachment 207332 View attachment 207331 View attachment 207334

Steampunk Armor View attachment 207339 View attachment 207333 View attachment 207336
The armor looks good! I love the set, but you're recolors aren't quite sneaky enough. I see you, martian headpeice in the slime armor, and the steampunk breastplate being ore armor.

Ye, I was recoloring and redesigning since I'm not quite good at armors yet, and I was using those to get a feel of how to sprite them.
This generally isn't a good thing to do, using reference can be helpful, but just copying it wont help you learn. its important to experiment and move out of your comfort zone in order to grow yourself, even if it means it doesn't come out amazing. trying multiple iterations and versions of things is important to finding an end result you like, and allows for extra practice. if something isn't quite looking right, don't be afraid to nuke it and try again, you're not going to get every part perfect on your first go around.

Slime Armor View attachment 207337 View attachment 207335 View attachment 207338

Crystal Armor View attachment 207332 View attachment 207331 View attachment 207334

Steampunk Armor View attachment 207339 View attachment 207333 View attachment 207336

Many thanks for the sprites! they were magnificent!

hey Huzbubber Tim, can you make other sprites for me? if so, I would like you to make sprites for the bottomless honey bucket, the bottomless lava bucket, the super absorbent honey sponge, and the super absorbent lava sponge. thanks for listening.;)

Last edited:
Many thanks for the sprites! they were magnificent!

hey Huzbubber Tim, can you make other sprites for me? if so, I would like you to make sprites for the bottomless honey bucket, the bottomless lava bucket, the super absorbent honey sponge, and the super absorbent lava sponge. thanks for listening.;)
Actually, I’ve already created bottomless Honey and Lava buckets for a suggestion of mine, but I can definitely make sprites for the sponges!

All right, can you show me the sprites of the buckets too?

I would also like you to make a sprite out of a bucket with the three game liquid for an item whose name would be Liquid controller.

All right, can you show me the sprites of the buckets too?

I would also like you to make a sprite out of a bucket with the three game liquid for an item whose name would be Liquid controller.

Ok, here's the sprites for the sponges and the Liquid Controller!
Absorbant Water Sponge.png
Absorbant Lava Sponge.png
Absorbant Honey Sponge.png
Liquid Manipulator.png
(I decided to make the water sponge more vibrant and I tried out some new stuff on the Liquid Controller. Also, maybe a better name for the Liquid Controller could be the Liquid Manipulator? Up to you though.)

Also, here's the bucket sprites I made for my suggestion for reference, but I would like to keep these as mine for it.
Bottomless Bucket.png
Bottomless Lava Bucket.png
Bottomless Honey Bucket.png

Ok, here's the sprites for the sponges and the Liquid Controller! View attachment 207476 View attachment 207473 View attachment 207475 View attachment 207474 (I decided to make the water sponge more vibrant and I tried out some new stuff on the Liquid Controller. Also, maybe a better name for the Liquid Controller could be the Liquid Manipulator? Up to you though.)

Also, here's the bucket sprites I made for my suggestion for reference, but I would like to keep these as mine for it. View attachment 207479 View attachment 207477 View attachment 207478

Many thanks for the sprites! and I liked the idea of changing the name to liquid manipulator. but if you want the bucket sprites to be yours does that mean I can not use them in my thread?

Many thanks for the sprites! and I liked the idea of changing the name to liquid manipulator. but if you want the bucket sprites to be yours does that mean I can not use them in my thread?
I'll let you use them, just give me credit and say that we're both using them for both of our suggestions though. Otherwise I'm cool with it!

Back
Top Bottom