Mobile I am needing some help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry dreier

Terrarian
Ok so I have beaten all of the mech boss and I have also beaten plantera, how do I get the lizhard blocks?! I am going to make me a afk multi key mold farm but I need those blocks! Please help me! I can't drill them with the green drill.

Plantera drops a temple key when you kill him. Take that key to the lizhard temple and open the door. Collect all the golem spawn cells and find the lizhard altar. Spawn Golem and hope to get the picksaw when he dies. That is the only way to get those bricks.

The picksaw (a drop from Golem) is the only thing to mine the Lihzahrd blocks like SixtyStingray3 said. However if you want to make a farm without the Lihzahrd blocks you can use 80 jungle mud blocks and it will do the same thing as Lihzahrd blocks for a farm. Place mud blocks and then put jungle grass on it. Wait for all 80 blocks to be turned into jungle mud.

The picksaw (a drop from Golem) is the only thing to mine the Lihzahrd blocks like SixtyStingray3 said. However if you want to make a farm without the Lihzahrd blocks you can use 80 jungle mud blocks and it will do the same thing as Lihzahrd blocks for a farm. Place mud blocks and then put jungle grass on it. Wait for all 80 blocks to be turned into jungle mud.
Do you have any kind of pictures of a multi key mold farm I could look at? All of the ones I have seen on here isn't what I'm looking for.

There are some here on the forums in the Guides section and on YouTube. Don't limit your search to just Mobile farms. There are lots that are made on PC and console that may work in mobile. Some won't, but many might.

A search for "Terraria key mold farm" on YouTube will get you lots of options. The ocean grinder seems to be the best way to go. And if there is a farm that you like the look of, but it uses spears traps and you don't have any, try something else that you do have (regular dart traps will work but will just take longer), along with actively killing the enemies while you're standing there (instead of using traps).

Good luck. :)

There are some here on the forums in the Guides section and on YouTube. Don't limit your search to just Mobile farms. There are lots that are made on PC and console that may work in mobile. Some won't, but many might.

A search for "Terraria key mold farm" on YouTube will get you lots of options. The ocean grinder seems to be the best way to go. And if there is a farm that you like the look of, but it uses spears traps and you don't have any, try something else that you do have (regular dart traps will work but will just take longer), along with actively killing the enemies while you're standing there (instead of using traps).

Good luck. :)
Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom