Resolved I can't craft a golden Pocket watch

Do I need the GPS?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spider XD

Terrarian
Hello everyone,
I searched for the GPS and found out that I need the golden Pocket watch.
Than I searched that and there was written I need one chain and 10 gold and to craft a chair and a table.
But I don't find it in my crafting list.

How can I craft the pocket watch?
Ore why I can't craft it?

Thanks for all answers.

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 5.49.26 PM.png

Strange, but like creeper said, I guess they just aren't in the mobile version??

Hello everyone,
I searched for the GPS and found out that I need the golden Pocket watch.
Than I searched that and there was written I need one chain and 10 gold and to craft a chair and a table.
But I don't find it in my crafting list.

How can I craft the pocket watch?
Ore why I can't craft it?

Thanks for all answers.
Watches were in the mobile version at some point, because I used to have one on one of my earliest worlds, but at some point they were removed. Probably because of screen size limitations to display the time. I am not sure if the GPS is on mobile either.

Since it's intended that watches are not currently on mobile, I'll move this out of the bugs section, and mark it resolved.

Excuse me, does anyone know how to craft a gold pocket watch in the switch version? I know it's in there, I have everything set up, but I can't seem to craft it for some reason.

Excuse me, does anyone know how to craft a gold pocket watch in the switch version? I know it's in there, I have everything set up, but I can't seem to craft it for some reason.
Make sure you are standing next to a TABLE and chair (not a workbench and chair) with 10 gold bars and a chain.

Are you sure you collected all the necessary ingredients? I also recommend looking for information on Wikia resources.

Are you sure you collected all the necessary ingredients? I also recommend looking for information on Wikia resources.
I did. I was just trying to make it at a Workbench/Chair instead of a Table/Chair like a dingus. Thank you though.

Back
Top Bottom