Mobile I can't defeat Golem. -_-

Seten

Terrarian
I seriously need help defeating Golem. I can't do much because I need the traps in order to beat the moons, but that is post golem. I would like suggestions on cheeses, gear to have and strategies. I really need this help and it will be much appreciated.

P.s: I have the piranha gun, terra blade and full spectre and turtle armor, if that helps.

You can gather the traps without the need to kill golem.
Traps can be picked up. But you need the Picksaw for the Temple blocks

What Spectre Armor are you using ? The Hood really isn't good anymore, but the Mask might be effective if you have a Leaf Blower from Plantera.

Then I can't really help further, as I don't use the mobile version. and thus don't know it's changes and what are recommended to use. You do seem to have the proper gear for the battle though. :indifferent:

Build platforms near the roof of the room. Even if you have wings are this point, they can come in handy. Campfires heart lanterns and honey baths are recommended too if you want to regenerate lost health fast. I would focus more on the head, which can minimize the battle easily. If that's a bit too tough, you can take out the arms if they're distracting. As for gear, it seems like you got the necessary items. But I would take a few buff potions like iron skin, thorn, regen, endurance, lifeforce and rage/wrath (depending if your world is crimson/corruption)

Okay, so, I can't take screenshots on my Kindle without downloading some shady app, so I'll do my best to describe what I did:

I took the Lizahrd altar, and built a little arena. The lihzahrd altar was within a small room without background walls and without a ceiling (at first)

After you summon him, immediately build a roof over his head. If you stand right above him, he won't shoot his deadliest weapons- his lasers- at you. They always killed me before I got good stuff

I also put in some traps after I got a picksaw, like flame and super dart traps, instead of walls so that I could hook them up to a 1-sec timer and automate my farming. You really need a nimbus cloud or a crimson staff, because if you put the clouds right on the blocks above him, the rain particles will go through the ceiling and hurt him. You need to be careful in the second stage where his head detaches and he shoots lasers at you regardless.

I would recommend using turtle armor, and if you have a death sickle, use that too, because its projectiles will travel through blocks.

1: traps are collectable if you use a tile effecting explosive (like say rocket 2 or sticky bombs)
2: to kill him easier: melee setup and vampire knives, or ranger set up with a clockwork or chain gun. (Mobile autofire makes clockwork have better dps then most miniguns but more ammo used).
3, actuate the blocks under the alter to take it elsewhere.
4. Avoid body until you break the fists.
5. Easy method was to trap it and use 2 teleports and a hallway above it, with a weapon that shoots at a distance through tiles (ike death sickle) you may have laser issues tho with this method

Back
Top Bottom