I, for one, love 1.3

What has your general experience been with 1.3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The1DarkLord

Skeletron Prime
I am playing through on expert mode with a friend, and boy is it hard! But it is freaking awesome. I cant wait to find out about unique items. My friend, who previously didnt care much for terraria, is much more excited about it now. I love the new mechanics and biomes.

I would like to thank the devs for their amazing work, and their continued work on hotfixes.

What are your general thoughts and feelings on the update, terrarians?

(Please no spoilers, i have only beaten eye of cthulhu, which was terrifying, and i want to discover things on my own. If i wanted to know things, i would read the spoiler threads. If you feel you must spoil something, put it in a spoiler.)

So far I like it, got me playing terraria again. I'm only early game but it seems better than before.

I think it's terrible, 0/10 never playing the game again, this update ruins the whole experience and brings nothing good or unique to the table.

If reading that actually fired you up, you must be the pride of (subject hometown here)

I really enjoyed the new update. They could have done a few things to ease it up a bit, such as changing how the Martian Madness is summoned, but apart from those little details, I enjoyed it to the fullest. 9.5/10, Would recommend.

Every new item I get from the endgame events has me saying stuff like "oh my god that is so cool" and then Last Prism is the weapon I have wanted in this game ever since I started playing it.

Expert mode is really fun, if overly punishing at the start, but satisfying once you rise to the standards the game is challenging you to meet as long as you don't keep going while on tilt and there's plenty of things you can grab to level the playing field. Boss HP scaling in multiplayer is also hilarious (legendary 311k HP Destroyer, 31k HP Skeletron) and I love the Treasure Bags giving us exponential loot, and most of all, stacking.

This is a good update. It was worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom