PC I have ruined my Copy and i don't know how to fix it

the crashing happens if i play for too long after the flickering starts, i'm kind of afraid to test it out as the crash happens very suddenly and there is no way to back out of it in time. also im not sure what kind of damage blue screening 5 times within 48 hours does so im nervous to keep testing my luck

I always have it disabled, in fact i actually tried turning it on when this started happening, it didn't help.
I have also realised that there was also a massive increase in framerate when it was working compared to now
Scrubow Gamer is right, the first slime has a coin, nothing unusual.
Well, if it causes a bluescreen again, try installing the latest Framework (4.5.2), if you haven't already.

Framework?
sorry about the confusion guys, terraria was the first game i got on steam and i got it long before i understood how games work or how to properly mod them
[DOUBLEPOST=1436030630,1436030534][/DOUBLEPOST]Any ideas about the map being disabled (my settings before in 1.2) compared to when it was enabled and i thought the game was working properly. could this be a signal for some sort of problem?
[DOUBLEPOST=1436030665][/DOUBLEPOST]did 1.2 have multicore lighting enabled as default?

Its an Program that is highly needed for Terraria.

Google Framework 4.5.2 and download it. Do the Setup . Before that, uninstall Framework!

If i want to check for crashing i will need to do it when i have some time, it is very late where i live and i honestly need to get some sleep.
Thank you guys so much for the help and i hope you can offer a bit more advice concerning the framerate drop and weird map stuff
[DOUBLEPOST=1436030851,1436030791][/DOUBLEPOST]How do i uninstall the framework, also is it needed for any other programs cause i don't want to go and dismantle my computers software just for terraria to work

Im going to test the game before trying this, as it seems like an extremely important bit of software. plus i am having trouble finding it on google for some reason, with the first microsoft links leading me to a log in screen i don't even have a login for
[DOUBLEPOST=1436031249,1436031050][/DOUBLEPOST]I seem to have a number of frameworks on my system, ranging from "1" to "4 extended"
[DOUBLEPOST=1436031284][/DOUBLEPOST]is the extended one what is supposed to be up to date? what is yours listed as on your system

I got 3 Framework version on my PC, try do Delete the Xna Framework and the Framework.net
[DOUBLEPOST=1436031399,1436031345][/DOUBLEPOST]But acutally if you got the 4.5.2 installer you dont need to deinstall the .net

Just run the setup

before i do this is there the possibility that it won't support an old graphics card or OS? because my pc is not good in any way, but it can run things, just slowly (i still used to get good performance on terraria)

was a "new version" needed for 1.2 or was it an older version. because i had no problem with 1.2 until the mod and i really don't like downloading important software or modifying it as this computer is very old and unreliable when it comes to that department.

Back
Top Bottom