I need a seed

Hisoka_190

Terrarian
Hi , im looking to start a new server with my friend and we wanted a pretty specific world and im here to ask for help. First off the world is large, expert mode, and crimson. Second, we want the ice biome to be close to the ocean (left or right doesnt matter) and we want the jungle biome to kinda like a valley or very mountainous. Thanks ☻

Just pump for the worthy into the game's seed area until you get a world like this by previewing it in tedit, I did the same for a master mode world with 2 pyramids. Fair warning, expert mode will be twice as hard on that seed, due to how damage scaling and whatnot works for the secret seed. If you don't want for the worthy, just generate a bunch of random worlds instead(For the worthy seed just tells the game to randomize the seed and use a different set of worldgen parameters.) and preview them in tedit once generated and you're satisfied with the results. I would also recommend 05162020 as a seed to randomize with, since it has both world evils, as well as all ore types and is excellent for getting the universal pylon faster.

Back
Top Bottom