Resolved I think i just found some more spoilers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBigXeno

Skeletron Prime
So today i was like hyped like :red: so i looked at reds profile and a guy made some thing for him namned Red Cthulhu Prayer...
Well isn't that interesting? but anyway i open the image and i brought me to deviant art and the username was Its-a-me-M4rC05. So i looked in his art gallery and i saw some pictures that might show up in the version 1.3
One of the things was namned plantera gun and some other was minecart with a few themes such as .Star minecart. Eye of cthulhu minecart. and more

If you do wanna check this page feel free to do it but i warn you THESE THINGS MIGHT BE FAKE!

Link http://its-a-me-m4rc05.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0

Red Cthulu Prayer is already confirmed. They made some Spoilers yesterday and it was a gif of a Red Cthulu Prayer. But, the other stuff are pretty interesting. Hmm?

Scrolls look awesome! Cloud minecart? Lots of minecarts!!! Someone should save this somewhere in case it suddenly gets taken down or something, IF it's true. LAZERS! Nice find.

Scrolls look awesome! Cloud minecart? Lots of minecarts!!! Someone should save this somewhere in case it suddenly gets taken down or something, IF it's true. LAZERS! Nice find.
Thanks i guess i was just lucky but as i said in the post It may be fake or not used

Many people make Terraria-like sprites for fun: for suggestion threads, for PC mods, or just to make art. Many also cross-post them to their DA account, or elsewhere.

@It's a me! is one of them. Here is his suggestion thread.

I'm going to lock this (as Resolved) to avoid more confusion. This is in the wrong place anyway; it's about the game, and not the forum itself. Any questions, shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom