PC I think this may be an issue across all platforms, but the Underground Crimson Desert doesn't give Souls of Night

The Grimwar

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I think it'd be worth checking to see if this problem persists with the other underground infected biomes.

Also, I think the Basilisks, Sand Slimes, Sand Poachers, Desert Worms, and Antlions deserve their own Corruption/Crimson/Hallowed variants.

I don't seem to be able to replicate this, I can get Souls of Night from the Underground Desert just fine.

Like Heath04 said, are you sure you are deep enough underground. If so, could you send me a screenshot of your farming area?

can you confirm you're in the cavern layer of the underground desert?

I was, I often enter the underground desert through the super duper longminecart track that I made that spans a significant portion of the whole world, that was in the Caverns Layer. Hundreds of kills, and for whatever cause I only got a couple souls of night, for whatever cause, the drop rate for them is drastically reduced.

I was, I often enter the underground desert through the super duper longminecart track that I made that spans a significant portion of the whole world, that was in the Caverns Layer. Hundreds of kills, and for whatever cause I only got a couple souls of night, for whatever cause, the drop rate for them is drastically reduced.
You should still check using a depth meter to make sure

Back