I would like to know what I'm doing wrong...

PurpleKoalaYT

Terrarian
K so, I've killed all the mech bosses (tWiCe) and it said "The Jungle Grows Restless". But even though it said that, the plantera bulbs won't spawn. The post mech bosses jungle enemies started spawning but the bulbs won't. Someone please help...

Generally it takes time for the bulbs to grow after killing the 3 mechs. I'd recommend exploring around the jungle for awhile to mine Chlorophyte Ore during your search for a Bulb. You can also use your map to look at the jungle, and if there are any large pink dots, those represent a Bulb. They will also say "Plantera's Bulb" if you mouse over them.

Last edited:
Generally it takes times for the bulbs to grow after killing the 3 mechs. I'd recommend exploring around the jungle for awhile to mine Chlorophyte Ore during your search for a Bulb. You can also use your map to look at the jungle, and if there are any large pink dots, those represent a Bulb. They will also say "Plantera's Bulb" if you mouse over them.
I'm sorry if I sound a bit rude here but, I've been waiting for about a week now. I've even made an artificial underground jungle biome (Below the cavern layer) but they won't spawn...

Could you upload your world file so I could take a look at it? This will be the best course to assist you.

I'm sorry if I sound a bit rude here but, I've been waiting for about a week now. I've even made an artificial underground jungle biome (Below the cavern layer) but they won't spawn...

By a week, you mean 7 in-game days or a real life week?

If it's been several in-game days (such as more than 3 or 4) that does seem to be an abnormally long time.

I'd like to ask if you are using any mods at all? Things such as TEdit also count as mods. If they have been used at all on your world, they could have effected the Plant Bulb from spawning in an unknown way.

Then could you upload your world file here? I'd like to look into your world myself to see if there are no bulbs. You can use a site such as Dropbox to upload the file if the upload function here doesn't work.

By a week, you mean 7 in-game days or a real life week?

If it's been several in-game days (such as more than 3 or 4) that does seem to be an abnormally long time.

I'd like to ask if you are using any mods at all? Things such as TEdit also count as mods. If they have been used at all on your world, they could have effected the Plant Bulb from spawning in an unknown way.

Then could you upload your world file here? I'd like to look into your world myself to see if there are no bulbs. You can use a site such as Dropbox to upload the file if the upload function here doesn't work.
Sorry I'm having trouble finding my worlds folder...
[doublepost=1551988018,1551987606][/doublepost]Do you know how to find the worlds folder?
[doublepost=1551988138][/doublepost]Ok so I'm in school rn so how about we try to fix this tomorrow?

Your worlds folder by default is \Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds. Whenever you're ready for troubleshooting simply upload the world file so that one of us can access it.

Back
Top Bottom