• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong with this kill engine?

Derpling Ω

Plantera
Dart Traps have a cooldown of around three seconds, I timed it and you are in fact summoning birds too fast for this cooldown. I would recommend using bubble blocks to block off some lava for the birds to enter instead of using a dart trap to kill them, as the birds can pass through the bubble block and kill themselves on the lava. Also, use 3 second or 5 second timers instead of a manual switch if you still find you're summoning the birds too fast for your dart traps.

___guy___

Terrarian
Dart Traps have a cooldown of around three seconds, I timed it and you are in fact summoning birds too fast for this cooldown. I would recommend using bubble blocks to block off some lava for the birds to enter instead of using a dart trap to kill them, as the birds can pass through the bubble block and kill themselves on the lava. Also, use 3 second or 5 second timers instead of a manual switch if you still find you're summoning the birds too fast for your dart traps.
thanks but i fixed it a long time ago.

Top Bottom