Sprites Idea: Celestial Ankh Shield

JordanB500

Terrarian
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if all your favorite accessories were made into one the ankh shield is just such an item and when you add the Celestial Shell another accessory that is made up of many different accessories the result would be a sight to behold here is an image of what the accessory might look like

New Bitmap Image.jpg
(sorry for the white background and the sizing i made this image in 5 mins)

Turns the holder into a werewolf at night, a merfolk when entering water,
Minor increases to damage, melee speed, critical strike chance, life regeneration, defense, pick speed, and minion knockback and grants immunity to knockback, most debuffs and fire blocks

Last edited:
now just combine frostspark boots and lava waders and were good to go i have a picture of that too
index.php

Attachments

• Frostifire Spark Skates.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 713
paint since the images used for items in terraria are just made of small 4x4 square pixels its easy to just copy and then take pieces off of one image and paste it onto another i used pieces from lightning boots, lava waders and frostspark boots and ice skates and recolored parts of the boots that didnt look right and i tried using paint.net and gimp but doing so just makes the colors wrong or the whole image transparent instead of the background

Last edited:
paint since the images used for items in terraria are just made of small 4x4 square pixels its easy to just copy and then take pieces off of one image and paste it onto another i used pieces from lightning boots, lava waders and frostspark boots and ice skates and recolored parts of the boots that didnt look right and i tried using paint.net and gimp but doing so just makes the colors wrong or the whole image transparent instead of the background
Ok, I use GIMP, and it works just fine for me. It kinda stinks that there’s no transparency in paint though.

It would seem to perpetuate my current gripe with the Celestial stone, which is turning your appearance into fur (at least at night).

now if only you could reforge armor pieces id have what over 118 defense (solar armor plus celestial shell ankh shield, lava waders, arctic diving gear and expert only shiny stone all warding)

Last edited:
well if there is ever armor that is better then solar armor then maybe(or a suffix that grants more then 4 defense)
Rip Moonlord

I can already solo the moon lord(except on expert)

but thats cuz i have my spawn in a house next to the nurse and a magic mirror

well if there is ever armor that is better then solar armor then maybe(or a suffix that grants more then 4 defense)
According to the Wiki, the max you can get is 160~. But the most you will likely have in a normal character, without a bunch of buffs is:
78 from solar armor
24 from all warding accessories
7 from flesh knuckles
7 from nighttime shell
6 from paladin's shield
4 from ankh shield
4 from celestial Stone
4 from moon stone
which equals 136.

Plus in the Calamity mod there is the Auric Tesla armor, with over 130 base defense.

Back
Top Bottom