tModLoader (Idea) The "Best" Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyloalone

Terrarian
In a Shell Nut
Is the dryad not enough for you? Is lousy (well not really) fanart not enough for you? Well, I have an idea to, *ahem, cough, AHEM* "improve" the female player model. So here we go, first of all, the actual texture needs to be flat chested with "thiccer" variants. The chest balloons have to be two individual parts that are constantly in place. The size of the top and bottom will be determined by a slider in the character customization screen. For the armour, it'll have to be friendly for other mods, so this is my idea to do so.

Special Armour Textures

Breastplates will come in two main variants. Since I don't want this to get banned I'll tell you what characters wear the same basic idea of the armour. Chidorigafuchi Aine and Ryuko Matoi. Now to tell ya how it works. Each armour piece (that isn't vanity) will essentially use the design as an empty space to be filled by specific parts of the male armour, I don't have to show a pic of the greaves since they're simpler. It's the same situation but the area is made to fit the lower half of the body.

Female Only Vanity
Pretty self-explanatory. Just some clothes such as crop tops, short shorts, *ahem* buttox shorts, mini kini's, knee socks, ect. Of course, the female gender is only allowed to wear these.

Other Stuff
  • Also works on NPC's
  • Lust Queen Boss, a hard mode boss that at first seems pretty hot but as time goes one she becomes more and more disturbing. (Do whatever you want with this.)
  • Jiggle
  • If you want to work on this mod, just say so in the comments below, and I'll send you a document. (You'll have to give me your email or Gmail username.)
  • (Optional) Bob's are compatible with the calamity and tremor mod female NPC's. (If any, I haven't seen any yet.)
  • Must be for tMod loader (obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom