If Terraria were to do another update what would you want it to be

1. Auto-Trash. - It's super-popular in modding and I can barely live without it by now.
  2. A second void-bank. - Inventory space is often at a premium. I hate it when my inventory fills up and I have to stop playing for a while or leave loot behind.
  3. Different kinds of teleporters for the sake of adventure maps. I.e. ones that don't blink annoyingly so they can remain hidden. :p

Last edited:
This game really is polished to the extreme. Honestly the only thing needed is some QOL changes like dealing with angler rewards RNG and maybe adding an item showing biome borders (I only realized my area was too big and I was fighting enraged plantera until after I beat it). Any ambitious new boss or items or npcs would most likely throw the game out of balance. If there was something big to add, maybe revamping the granite and marble biomes, since no one really seeks them out, and they really don’t add anything important to the game.

I would hope for an ocean biome update, maybe there's a second dungeon on the other side? As of right now they're pretty bland, aside from a couple free chests. An extra dungeon, even if it functions the same as a pyramid, would be great to liven it up,

This game really is polished to the extreme. Honestly the only thing needed is some QOL changes like dealing with angler rewards RNG and maybe adding an item showing biome borders (I only realized my area was too big and I was fighting enraged plantera until after I beat it). Any ambitious new boss or items or npcs would most likely throw the game out of balance. If there was something big to add, maybe revamping the granite and marble biomes, since no one really seeks them out, and they really don’t add anything important to the game.
That's why people add jungle blocks in the middle of their arenas

Let us choose which track plays (between the original soundtrack and the drunk world soundtrack) for each biome, and just save it that way for when we save and quit.

How about a Snow biome rework, the underground could have new structures, like mining camps ect. and the caverns layer(if expanded) would have new mobs and loot specific to that biome. Sort of like the labs in calamity or MoR. Or the pirate ship from another mod.

Here's some things I can remember right now:

- More Potions (like one that increases summoner damage and a mana version of the lifeforce potion)
- Themes for the Lunatic Cultist and the Frost Legion.
- A Lunatic Cultist expert drop.
- And more Town NPCs interactions, like dialogue of them reacting to you defeating certain bosses and events.

Last edited:
  1. Auto-Trash. - It's super-popular in modding and I can barely live without it by now.
  2. A second void-bank. - Inventory space is often at a premium. I hate it when my inventory fills up and I have to stop playing for a while or leave loot behind.
  3. Different kinds of teleporters for the sake of adventure maps. I.e. ones that don't blink annoyingly so they can remain hidden. :p
About them blinking, simply place them in front of walls painted with shadow paint. Then paint the teleporter with shadow paint and actuate it.

Here's some things I can remember right now:

- More Potions (like one that increases summoner and mana version of the lifeforce potion)
- Themes for the Lunatic Cultist and the Frost Legion.
- A Lunatic Cultist expert drop.
- And more Town NPCs interactions, like dialogue of them reacting to you defeating certain bosses and events.
1: Yea why not?
2: LC definitely needs his own theme, the Frost Legion though needs to be first expanded before being worthy of its own theme.
3: Absolutely, we even have an Expert Bag in the files, and since ML has 3 why not give LC 2 expert drops? (Maybe an accesory that increases Lunar Weapons' power?)
4: Totally support this.

Last edited:
1: Yea why not?
2: LC definitely needs his own theme, the Frost Legion though needs to be first expanded before being worthy of its own theme.
3: Absolutely, we even have an Expert Bag in the files, and since ML has 3 why not give LC 2 expert drops? (Maybe an accesory that increases Lunar Weapons?)
4: Totally support this.
The cultist expert drop could increase the fragments you get from pillars

Back
Top Bottom