If you could go back in time...What would you do?

Nothing, out of fear of changing the world in a horrible way.

But if I could do something without changing the present, I would warn people about the 9/11 attack beforehand, so that it could be prevented.

I would become a Lunatic Rave 2 god like Abcdullah
7GCGU

I've messed these past 4 months up so hard, there's sure a lot of things I could fix. Then again, I reject everything I did half a year ago, so I'm getting used to it. Also, looking at the stare which @ShipShup 's signature gives me, it'd mess with me Mirai Nikki style probably. I'd rather not go back in time.

I'd go back 65 million years and prevent that asteroid from killing all the dinosaurs. I'd then set myself up as a god to be worshipped a few million years down the line when the raptors evolved into Sapience.

I would something right with someone that i rejected... i mean I've done it now but... i wish my nature wouldn't get to me so i could do it earlier...

Find and stop the :red:s who popularised base 10, and instead introduce a base 12 number system for people to use.

I'd also like to be able to travel to the future and see what my life is like, how successful I am and such.

Find and stop the :red:s who popularised base 10, and instead introduce a base 12 number system for people to use.

I'd also like to be able to travel to the future and see what my life is like, how successful I am and such.
Base 12?!?! HERESY!
Base 8 is where it's at!

I'd go back to the early middle ages and becomes a powerful (time traveling) wizard.
and if someone ask "where do you get such power ?", i'll say...
"i have the knowledge of the past, the present and the future!"

I'm going to rattle off different time travel 'outcomes', and what I would do with said outcome. (I'm assuming backwards time travel just so my head stays intact.)

SET Time Travel said:
Any actions made by a time traveller do not affect the timeline at all.
Well, I guess there's absolutely no limit to what I can get away with then. c:<
*insert name here* Time Travel said:
Any actions made by a time traveller affect the timeline, however if said changes somehow affect the traveller's family line, the traveller is unaffected.
Identical twins FTW. :D
*insert name here* Time travel said:
Same as above, however changes to the traveller's family line WILL affect the traveller.
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

I would go back in time to tell myself to not go back in time just to give myself the idea of going back in time to tell myself not to go back in time.

I feel as if if I do anything to change time something will happen to stop me or I wouldn't be there to do that.

Like let's say I went to go kill my mom something would have to happen to stop me. Or I wouldn't be alive to do that thing.

Sorry if I don't make sense :S

I feel as if if I do anything to change time something will happen to stop me or I wouldn't be there to do that.

Like let's say I went to go kill my mom something would have to happen to stop me. Or I wouldn't be alive to do that thing.

Sorry if I don't make sense :S
I understand it.

In fact, I think I misquoted one of the above 'Time Travel Outcomes' (most likely the one where stuff happens, changes but doesn't affect you... I knew it didn't sound right). It probably should read:

'The established timeline remains intact despite the traveller's actions, or is, in fact, a direct/indirect result of a traveller's actions.'

So I guess if I want identical twins, I guess I'll have to risk the third option.

Back
Top Bottom