If you could remove one reaction from the forum, what would it be?

I think this discussion shows just how hard it is to please everyone. Every single one of your opinions on this is valid. And yet, there are conflicting viewpoints and thoughts on the reactions. They were added because they were thought to be a fun addition, something new, something amusing.

Some like this one, some find that same one not needed. Some never use that one, others see that same one being used all the time. They’re there if you want to use them. The majority of the forum members likely don’t even think twice about their existence.

Again, your personal opinion is valid. Maybe you can also see that we aren’t able to please all of the people all of the time, and the reactions are silly and fun, meant to be an entertaining diversion, nothing more.

Tree. In my (Very biased because I like the axe more than tree) opinion, it is barely used. (In fairness, same goes for axe, magical, and boulder as well.)
Axe works as a way of saying you disagree with something or don't like it without saying your angry at it. The other ones make sense though.

Axe works as a way of saying you disagree with something or don't like it without saying your angry at it.
It also makes it really easy to just axe react without explaining why, and take my word for it; it is NOT FUN to have someone axe react one of your posts without explaining why.
EDIT: And then there's the fact that whenever I bring it up, people just axe react because they think it's funny, even though it's not.

I think this discussion shows just how hard it is to please everyone. Every single one of your opinions on this is valid. And yet, there are conflicting viewpoints and thoughts on the reactions. They were added because they were thought to be a fun addition, something new, something amusing.

Some like this one, some find that same one not needed. Some never use that one, others see that same one being used all the time. They’re there if you want to use them. The majority of the forum members likely don’t even think twice about their existence.

Again, your personal opinion is valid. Maybe you can also see that we aren’t able to please all of the people all of the time, and the reactions are silly and fun, meant to be an entertaining diversion, nothing more.
Back when the mods had alright ideas

But I changed mine to the tree

It also makes it really easy to just axe react without explaining why, and take my word for it; it is NOT FUN to have someone axe react one of your posts without explaining why.
EDIT: And then there's the fact that whenever I bring it up, people just axe react because they think it's funny, even though it's not.
It just means they disagree with you. It's that simple.

It just means they disagree with you. It's that simple.
No. It really isn't. On one of my previous status posts, I said that I was changing my pfp and banner, and I showed what I was changing it to.
Someone reacted with axe, and I commented on the post to say that I had no idea why that person reacted with axe, and I said that I would never know if they never told me.
That comment also got axe reacts, and nobody else commented on it.

No. It really isn't. On one of my previous status posts, I said that I was changing my pfp and banner, and I showed what I was changing it to.
Someone reacted with axe, and I commented on the post to say that I had no idea why that person reacted with axe, and I said that I would never know if they never told me.
It generally means you disagree with something. People being :red:s doesn't really mean the entire reaction is bad.

They didn’t want you to change it

Back
Top Bottom