If you could remove one reaction from the forum, what would it be?

Tree.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Axe and Boulder should be removed too. Axe is good as a stronger version of angry, but lately people haven't been using Angry because of that.
Also, I've had several times when people have reacted with Axe, and I have had no idea why. Unlike Axe, I have NEVER had that problem with Angry.
And the same goes for Boulder; as much as having a boulder reaction is funny, it would have the same problem as Axe if Axe was removed.

Last edited:
I may have been an axe during the war, but I say this with total lack of bias.

The axe react represents like, strong opposition to something or like an “angrier angry” reaction..

What is the tree reaction even supposed to mean?

Same with fairy and boulder, but boulder is kinda like an alternate of the axe, and fairy very very rarely seems to find a use..

Why do we have the tree reaction side aside from being a remnant of war?

I may have been an axe during the war, but I say this with total lack of bias.

The axe react represents like, strong opposition to something or like an “angrier angry” reaction..

What is the tree reaction even supposed to mean?

Same with fairy and boulder, but boulder is kinda like an alternate of the axe, and fairy very very rarely seems to find a use..

Why do we have the tree reaction side aside from being a remnant of war?
I always imagined Axe as “pretending to want to harm you” and Tree as “pretending I can ignore that cause it isn’t worth my time.” Boulder is pretty much “I’ll roll with that cause whatever.”

If you're asking for my opinion on which ones should be removed, I'll say the tree and the magic emote should be removed. I barely ever use them myself and the magic one I wouldn't see a point of reacting to someone with.

The angry one can stay because it's the only one that can provoke a sense of dislike even if there's not a thumbs down emote and the other ones are just more commonly used.

Quite honestly I don't understand what people have against Magic, I use that one quite a bit myself.
Probably would remove Boulder myself though. If you keep Tree and Axe, they both sort of seem to make any vague meaning Boulder could have redundant.
After Boulder, then maybe Tree and Axe could go. All the others I use.

Though I also honestly would be perfectly fine returning the forums back to when Like was the only possible reaction so...

Quite honestly I don't understand what people have against Magic, I use that one quite a bit myself.
Probably would remove Boulder myself though. If you keep Tree and Axe, they both sort of seem to make any vague meaning Boulder could have redundant.
After Boulder, then maybe Tree and Axe could go. All the others I use.

Though I also honestly would be perfectly fine returning the forums back to when Like was the only possible reaction so...

I see people use axe quite a bit

definitely magic, as said above, it has basically no major use, the other ones i've seen mentioned (angry, tree, axe, boulder) all have their respective uses, even if the tree vs axe ones are legacy

Back
Top Bottom