Sprites Igneous Dye

Neoshadow Ω

Steampunker
So, I would like to propose a new dye: Igneous Dye.

Igneous Dye would be a possible trade result from Strange Plants turned in to the Dye Trader.

Igneous Dye would convert the color of certain parts of the player's clothing to a brownish-rock texture, and the rest would be a bright, vibrant orange like Infernal Wisp Dye.

Sprite:

Igneous Dye Sprite 2B.png

Item Sprite:

Igneous Dye Item 2.png

Igneous Dye can be sold for 1 Gold and 50 Silver.

The term Igneous in the name refers to a type of rock (like the texture of the brown) formed from cooled magma (hence the fiery appearance of some parts).

Last edited:
Why does it need to be crafted? Just shove it into the strange plant reward pool.

I generally don't refuse dye suggestions by principle, but I will say that sprite is pretty muddy looking and not what I would expect from something called "igneous". It should be more molten.

Why does it need to be crafted? Just shove it into the strange plant reward pool.

I generally don't refuse dye suggestions by principle, but I will say that sprite is pretty muddy looking and not what I would expect from something called "igneous". It should be more molten.
Good point. Thank you for the criticism, I will edit the sprite to make it "more molten," as you put it.

And I figure the "Why does it have to be crafted" thing makes sense, too. I guess I can change that too, once I update the sprite.

Back
Top Bottom