NPCs & Enemies Illuminati Slime

This clearly has potential to make it into the game. It's nothing out of the ordinary along the lines of real world referencing items In the game. Would be interesting to see, for sure.
Thanks! Most of my others suggestions have flaws like copyright, balancing, and possibility for coding... But its reassuring to hear someone say that it has potential! Thanks :)

They give the "silenced" debuff, and can be destroyed with a nibus staff. Also, the chemvern drops a staff with a big blue beam.

All that because the earth is flat.

Also, as an easter egg, the words "a solar eclipse is happening!" appear faintly in the sky the day before because it is predictive programmation! IT IS A CONSPIRACY!!!
As a joke, I jotted that down in my suggestions note thing. Think I may actually make a chemvern mini boss in the future.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424819414][/DOUBLEPOST]
They have a great sense of humor in Terraria, and I think this would fit right in. Support for you.

Silenced and confused debuff... Npcs in the streak will only sell government distributed articles.
It tends to change the weather, randomly causing rain, snow even in non-cold biomes (the planet is cooling, of course) and even can cause a blood moon.

It tends to change the weather, randomly causing rain, snow even in non-cold biomes (the planet is cooling, of course) and even can cause a blood moon.
Blood moons during the day, solar eclipses at night. 10% Chance to drop mind control missile, which will shoot like a magic missile and leave a trail. All mobs in the trail kill themselves

Blood moons during the day, solar eclipses at night. 10% Chance to drop mind control missile, which will shoot like a magic missile and leave a trail. All mobs in the trail kill themselves
And as governement is evil, the chemvern is evil too, so it has 13666 HPs. However, it seems that vinegar-infused bullets do double damages.

As for many of these "I find this thing funny and should totally be added" suggestion, I'm not a huge fan of this. It's a joke that will become dated. That said, the drop would be helpful, ignoring whatever theme it may follow. Either way, sorry, but I don't really like this that much. It may be me though, since I never found the whole "OMG, complex bullcrap thing = Illuminati" gag to be funny, personally.

Meh. I don't really see the point in this. It's kind of an over-used joke, nowadays. I'll just keep on calling illuminant slimes illuminati slimes and all will be good.

See, they're already in the game. Illuminate = illuminati.

As for many of these "I find this thing funny and should totally be added" suggestion, I'm not a huge fan of this. It's a joke that will become dated. That said, the drop would be helpful, ignoring whatever theme it may follow. Either way, sorry, but I don't really like this that much. It may be me though, since I never found the whole "OMG, complex bullcrap thing = Illuminati" gag to be funny, personally.
Yea, I stumbled upon this while reading TO posts. I figured it would get mostly negative but thought it was creative so I posted it. When I saw all the support, I was surprised, obviously as you are.

Back
Top Bottom