Switch im on switch and my world wont load

so after i defeated the destroyer, not sure if thats related, and i quit the game, when i tried to load the world the next day , adter loading the world data, the help box thing disapeared and so did the loading bar, but when i pressed B it reapeared though the loading bar didnt, and it never loaded

i dont know how im meant to get help
Hi there @GameMastersdev, welcome to the forums. :)

Does your world have any Item Frames or Target Dummies in it? If so, there is a bug right now that affects worlds with Item Frames or Target Dummies and the world won’t load. Pipeworks (the console developers) are working on a patch, so don’t delete your world.

If your issue is something else, I suggest sending this info directly to the development team here. Be as detailed as you can about what the problem is:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Hi there @GameMastersdev, welcome to the forums. :)

Does your world have any Item Frames or Target Dummies in it? If so, there is a bug right now that affects worlds with Item Frames or Target Dummies and the world won’t load. Pipeworks (the console developers) are working on a patch, so don’t delete your world.

If your issue is something else, I suggest sending this info directly to the development team here. Be as detailed as you can about what the problem is:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.
oh yeah, i had just made a target dummy
[doublepost=1562423929,1562423782][/doublepost]
oh yeah, i had just made a target dummy
and placed it of course

Back
Top Bottom