PC I'm stuck o_o

NickOfferman

Skeletron Prime
So I've finally made it and defeated the Lunatic Cultist and the pillars spawn. I can't kill them. I'm stuck can anyone give me any tips on how to kill them? Like what armor, weapons, and accessories should I use?

Last edited:
Not bad. The toxic flask should probably be your main weapon as it can deal constant damage and will deal knockback. If you should do anything, you should probably play it safe by hanging out at the edge of the pillar zone, and allowing just a few enemies to spawn at a time, eliminate them and go forward a bit to allow a new wave. I'd recommend this be done at the solar pillar because, while it's definitely the hardest, the solar eruption will prove most valuable against the next three.
If you die too much during this process, allow that to happen by creating a small spawn house near where the pillar zone's edge is so you can respawn right next to where you died.

You can tell when the pillar's shield is down by looking at what happens when enemies die. If the pillar is still up then upon an enemy dying a laser-like projectile will go towards the pillar and weaken the shield. The absence of that animation will tell you that you've killed enough enemies. Once that happens, you have no choice but to
#YOLO :cool:
Good luck, Nick.

Not bad. The toxic flask should probably be your main weapon as it can deal constant damage and will deal knockback. If you should do anything, you should probably play it safe by hanging out at the edge of the pillar zone, and allowing just a few enemies to spawn at a time, eliminate them and go forward a bit to allow a new wave. I'd recommend this be done at the solar pillar because, while it's definitely the hardest, the solar eruption will prove most valuable against the next three.
If you die too much during this process, allow that to happen by creating a small spawn house near where the pillar zone's edge is so you can respawn right next to where you died.

You can tell when the pillar's shield is down by looking at what happens when enemies die. If the pillar is still up then upon an enemy dying a laser-like projectile will go towards the pillar and weaken the shield. The absence of that animation will tell you that you've killed enough enemies. Once that happens, you have no choice but to
#YOLO :cool:
Good luck, Nick.
GREAT ADVICE!!! One thing though is that I don't have that good of an armor set. All I have is Chlorophyte.

There are different strategies for different towers:
Solar- STAY OUT OF THE AIR!! otherwise you'll get wrecked by crawltipede... I recommend digging a tunnel along the ground just below the surface and using summons and some weapon that goes through walls. The only issue you'll have is the one enemy that tackles through the ground (corite I think)
Stardust- Make a small building about the size of the dungeon entrance, with walls at least 2 blocks thick. This keeps those one enemies from hitting you with their missile-like attacks(they do have splash damage so that's why you make thick walls). Only issue will be the worm enemies which arent bad.
Vortex- Opposite of solar, stay in the air (i reccomend building a minetrack all the way across the map with a roof over it in the air. this counters the antigravity debuff vortex can give you and you can use it for moon lord fight too.
Nebula- Unfortunately I have trouble with nebula so I cant help you too much. You need to be mobile to get away from their homing magic, more so than just left and right on a minetrack.

One thing though, all I have is Chlorophyte.
Welp.
I think you're going to need something much better than chlorophyte. The thing is, your next armor objective is beetle armor, and for that you need turtle shells and chlorophyte and then beetle husks. I take it you don't have any turtle shells.
Once you defeat the pillars, all I can say is you need to farm for resources to craft beetle armor.

If you played with another person, this issue could be mitigated a little. But stuck with Chlorophyte and mostly melee setup.. Ehh.

Buff potions as said. Namely Endurance, Iron Skin, Regeneration, Heartreach (if crimson, easy, if corruption, only from fishing), Rage, and Inferno.
Put the 2 Nimbus Clouds side by side above your head during Nebula to keep brain sucklers (while you can roof your head with blocks might help too).
Stardust you can keep popping and moving away from the Milkyway Weavers. This one you should destroy, and shouldnt have as much issue, and immediately make Stardust Dragon/Cells.
If you have any Turret Summons, ABUSE THEM.
Vortex.. The main issue is the Debuff the Queen gives which allows her minions to get close and personal. Other then that, a nicely made trap hole could keep them at bay... They aren't that smart. Should be second. My opinion, the Gun would be most helpful to you.
Solar..... Well, crap. Find a spot that keeps majority of the Solarians and Drakomires below you, otherwise, Solar will eat you... If you had Vamp Knives from previous Crimson world or Specter Heal armor, then maybe live longer.. x-x

But once you beat the pillars, you're probably going to get massacred by Moony, so, yeah, get Beetle/Specter armor. Maybe if you can, kill Duke Fishron for Razorblade Typhoon, that will help on the mage spectrum if you do that way.

Welp.
I think you're going to need something much better than chlorophyte. The thing is, your next armor objective is beetle armor, and for that you need turtle shells and chlorophyte and then beetle husks. I take it you don't have any turtle shells.
Once you defeat the pillars, all I can say is you need to farm for resources to craft beetle armor.
Alright, I got the beetle armor and destroyed the 4 pillars then died from the moon lord.

Dude you really need to get more in touch with your world. Get a bunch of stuff together and strategise. I'd show you what I made but that world no longer works. And I lost all my stuff. But basically the eye laser can be blocked by walls.

Edit: Actually I found it.

yvJkADP.png

Yah, the problem is that I don't have any heart statues :/
There's an alternative. If you have any other monster spawning statues (not critters) put those in nearby 5x4 boxes and put a spiky ball trap in the roof. Put a bunch of these around your arena and connect all of it to a 1sec timer. If you have any heartreach potions, make as many of these generators as possible. That will hopefully keep you alive.
Good thing you got to a better armor tier.
;)

Back
Top Bottom