Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one question... What content will be on the 1.2.4 update specifically, since I would like a full list of all the content or i'll be left in the dark.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449706377,1449706163][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean, I want to know what pc things you guys added in since I have a particular interest in the celestial shell which is in only pc at the moment. Also the gender change potion (to use on my friends as a prank not, god forbid, use it myself).

I have one question... What content will be on the 1.2.4 update specifically, since I would like a full list of all the content or i'll be left in the dark.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449706377,1449706163][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean, I want to know what pc things you guys added in since I have a particular interest in the celestial shell which is in only pc at the moment. Also the gender change potion (to use on my friends as a prank not, god forbid, use it myself).
They will add only terraria 1.2.4 pc equivalent and only 1.3 bug fixes and reworks.

When is the update coming to Kindle Fire HD? On the Wiki, it says that the update was made available on the 10th.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449852608,1449852272][/DOUBLEPOST]Relogic, Kindle Fire players are getting very impatient.:mad:

Relogic, Kindle Fire players are getting very impatient

I get that....but there is nothing Re-Logic can do about that. Heck, there isn't even anything 505 Games can do about it. Sorry. :(

Because it's in the hands of Amazon now. We're all waiting for the certification to be completed, 505Games included.

I have the Kindle version, and I'm waiting too. There really isn't anything more we can do right now.

I have the Wiki open, I shall do some research on it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449856672,1449856520][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you in a Mushroom Biome?
[DOUBLEPOST=1449856834][/DOUBLEPOST]It must be an underground one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom