Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man it took almost the entire deadline to draw, but I finally did it. here's my entry.
EJhIlgd.png

Artist's Note:
for those unaware. this is a parody of the poster for a horror movie called 'Phantasm'.
PHANTASM-final.jpg

obviously this title is used a lot in Terraria for various things, and also happens to be the movie where the deadly spheres originate from. thought it might be a nice since Halloween is just around the corner too ;)
Uhh, wrong section doc

I wish i dont lose my data again...I have all the end game items I can't start again form the beginning ;(I have start form the beginning 4 times
I had to restart 20 times cuz my phone sucks
[DOUBLEPOST=1445392106,1445392024][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're also not on here every day going "Where's the update? I want the update. Waaa!"
Ya i hate people who do that
[DOUBLEPOST=1445392621][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually I also like to start all again
Not for me, ive had to start over 20 times and i was about to beat the game, but my crappy phone always deletes my cloud save world and accounts.

NO ONE (NOT EVEN THE DEVELOPERS) KNOWS THE EXACT RELEASE DAY/MONTH OF THE RELEASE, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD US.
Bro, they told their plan changes at the end of september, no before, same again, at the end of october they gonna told us "our plan changes... again" :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom