Sprites Improving and Expanding on the Slime Rain!

You would still need an amount of Tissue Samples, I'll reduce the drop chance tho.

I find myself in a variety of places during slime rain, be it Fishing at the Ocean, exploring the Snow Biome, and more. Plus, this gives players the chance to go out and explore the slime rain, rather than stay in one place!

Ah, but the slime rain is only a surface event. As soon as you hit underground, regular mobs spawn.

Also, added the Living Loom Drop to Purity Slimes and made the chance of getting Crimtane Ore lower from Crimtane Slimes!
Oh, ok. Thinking about it, it doesn't really make sense, slime raining underground.

I can't say I like ALL of these, but some of them are quite good! May favs are coconut slime and honey slime. Perhaps the latter should drop actual honey though, like lava slimes drop lava in expert mode.
I'm aware this is a bit late, but what do you think I should change with the ones you don't like? :p

I'm aware this is a bit late, but what do you think I should change with the ones you don't like? :p
Hmm, well I guess it's mostly the visuals I have some doubts about. Most of the slimes with that kind of ropey, vine-covered look aren't really doing it for me. Especially the "purity slime" which despite its name looks kind of icky and horrible. Perhaps "forest slime" would be a better name for it. Also the ritual slime just seems kind of weird and random. So I'd either take that out or replace it.

Hmm, well I guess it's mostly the visuals I have some doubts about. Most of the slimes with that kind of ropey, vine-covered look aren't really doing it for me. Especially the "purity slime" which despite its name looks kind of icky and horrible. Perhaps "forest slime" would be a better name for it. Also the ritual slime just seems kind of weird and random. So I'd either take that out or replace it.
Changed the name of Purity Slime to Forest Slime! As for the Ritual Slime, I wanted it to be an gold themed/ Ancient Egyptian themed slime. I changed the name to Ornate Slime to better reflect that.

Yeah, I do like that better. I'm still not sure why it drops sapphires specifically, maybe random gems? I suppose the appearance would have to change to match that though. Hmm, what if the slime was just gold, but it generated with gems inside it? (Like regular slimes sometimes have random stuff in them.)

Yeah, I do like that better. I'm still not sure why it drops sapphires specifically, maybe random gems? I suppose the appearance would have to change to match that though. Hmm, what if the slime was just gold, but it generated with gems inside it? (Like regular slimes sometimes have random stuff in them.)
Ah, I picked Sapphires because they, along with Topaz, are most associated with Ancient Egyptian stuff (to me, anyway)

Can't say I ever had that association, but if it makes sense to you. Anyway, I suppose the two name changes pretty much take care of any real objections I had. I still like some more than others, but I'd call this a very solid suggestion overall.

This would be a good mod, but maybe even in the game it would fit in nice. So, im with this.
[doublepost=1468437174,1468436854][/doublepost]
PhoenixBlade likes this.
Well, i guess your going to make that a thing?

I know : P im just saying it could be good made into a mod but it could also fit in the real game.

Also, did you make these sprites?

Back
Top Bottom