Xbox One In Hell it freezes the game for a few secs

WinterAlloy3511

Terrarian
Every time me and my friend go to the Underworld it freezes the game every 30 seconds for like 4 seconds. It made it so much more harder to beat the WoF. Also, when I was building the platform to kill WoF it would freeze and the blocks I just made would disappear. You can see how this is very annoying

Every time me and my friend go to the Underworld it freezes the game every 30 seconds for like 4 seconds. It made it so much more harder to beat the WoF. Also, when I was building the platform to kill WoF it would freeze and the blocks I just made would disappear. You can see how this is very annoying
Hi @WinterAlloy3511, I have seen other players express that they have this issue as well. Unfortunately I don’t know of any workaround at this time. Pipeworks is working on a patch that will address some multiplayer issues, I’m not sure if this will be one of them or not.

If you haven’t done so already, I’d recommend sending in your details and information about what performance issues you’re experiencing here (be as detailed and specific as possible): https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

ah ok. thanks for replying I really appreciate the help

Back
Top Bottom