• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Xbox One Indestructible Wooden Beam

Bl4ckSh33p

Terrarian
Hi. I placed some "Wooden Beam" and the Wiki says you can destroy them with your pickaxe. But I tried my copper and golden pickaxe and it does not remove the block. I tried Axe, Hammer and weapons but it's not removable. :(

Nike Leon

Staff member
Hi. I placed some "Wooden Beam" and the Wiki says you can destroy them with your pickaxe. But I tried my copper and golden pickaxe and it does not remove the block. I tried Axe, Hammer and weapons but it's not removable. :(
Very strange, I'm pretty sure that since they're a background item it should be your hammer that breaks them. Are you 100% sure that it's not just taking a long time to break?

skoti123

Terrarian
I had it, the same thing couldn't destroy them but only this one very close to hell... when I was building
Chlorophyte farm...
Very strange, I'm pretty sure that since they're a background item it should be your hammer that breaks them. Are you 100% sure that it's not just taking a long time to break?

Nike Leon

Staff member
I had it, the same thing couldn't destroy them but only this one very close to hell... when I was building
Chlorophyte farm...
In that case, both of you should report it directly to 505 through the links in my signature :)

Bl4ckSh33p

Terrarian
The hammer removed the hidden background behind the beam. Even the red pickaxe to remove crimson blocks can't remove it.

I don't see your sig on mobile but I will visit the page later. But it would be nice if they would read the official console bug forum without having to register another account on their site. :)

Yousif

Terrarian
You gotta use a axe

Evan Haley

Terrarian
The hammer removed the hidden background behind the beam. Even the red pickaxe to remove crimson blocks can't remove it.

I don't see your sig on mobile but I will visit the page later. But it would be nice if they would read the official console bug forum without having to register another account on their site. :)
Really odd. Platinum pickaxe and Pwnhammer isn't working. Haven't tried explosives, but I can't be bothered to rebuild as it's in a slightly small space...

Hi3142

Terrarian
i broke one with a picksaw if you can get it

Dom_Ranguay

Terrarian
Wooden Beams require an Axe on console, it can take a while to break them using low tier Axes because each block takes as many hits as a tree would.

Top Bottom