PC Index was outside the bounds of the array.

CodeVengeance

Official Terrarian
So lately I have been getting this error every time I break a vase. I checked if there was some sort of problem with the mods I am using, but this error still pops up. Do you know anything to resolve this problem? I would greatly appreciate any help.

Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.Collision.StepConveyorBelt(Entity entity, Single gravDir) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Terraria.Collision.StepConveyorBelt(Entity entity, Single gravDir)
at Terraria.Item.UpdateItem(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

Are you saying you can reproduce this problem without any mods active at all. If so, could you please elaborate on the exact conditions of when this crash occurs? Is it any time you break any vase, regardless of circumstances?

Unfortunately, for a bug report to be valid, it has to be reproducable on the release version of Terraria, even if you have no mods active.

The error reads "Terraria.modloader.modcompile" So it seems likely that it's a problem in the installed mods.

Tmodloader is a mod itself too.

Are you saying you can reproduce this problem without any mods active at all. If so, could you please elaborate on the exact conditions of when this crash occurs? Is it any time you break any vase, regardless of circumstances?

Unfortunately, for a bug report to be valid, it has to be reproducable on the release version of Terraria, even if you have no mods active.
So I just tried it out on the release version of Terraria and there seemed to be no problem. The problem might possibly be tmodloader and/or the other mods I am using like Calamity.

I just reinstalled Terraria and tmodloader and the error still popped up. This time I will recheck the mods I am using.

Back
Top Bottom