Mobile Infinite bait!

SunSset

Steampunker
It’s a very simple glitch (not sure if this goes to bug reports but they are fixing everything anyways) all you have to do is place a torch and use any working block ON the torch, which then spawns a grasshopper, keep doing this for infinite bait!

Working blocks and what they spawn:

Boreal wood (grasshopper)

Dynasty wood (worm)

Last edited:
It’s a very simple glitch (not sure if this goes to bug reports but they are fixing everything anyways) all you have to do is place a torch and use any working block ON the torch, which then spawns a grasshopper, keep doing this for infinite bait!

Working blocks and what they spawn:

Boreal wood (grasshopper)

Dynasty wood (worm)
It sounds like you've accidentally activated the bait/critter glitch which happens when you swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item in mid-air, it spawns the bait/critter.

If you move your item (the boreal wood and dynasty wood) to an empty spot in your inventory, that should stop it from spawning critters. If it still spawns them, move the item into a chest, close it, then take the item out again.

Oh okay.

But... it only worked when I used dynasty wood or boreal which
And dynasty spawned worms which I never in my invotory
No other ones worked and last time I had. Worms in my invotory was like a month ago and I saved many times before that and nothing happened, also only worked when used on a torch..

But hey if that’s what you say then ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom